For all the awards, there may be verification of class, school, college, date of birth and other details submitted. You will be required to show original documents or send scanned copies as decided. Hence, please ensure that the details are correct. Also ensure that the photos submitted adhere to the theme of the month, and are ORIGINAL and taken by the participant.
There are 3 categories for which the contest is run. They are as mentioned below:
- School Students: This includes students studying in school/inter-college upto Class 12 or equivalent as in 2018-2019
- College Students: This includes students studying in colleges for graduation, post-graduation or other higher studies
- Open Category: This includes people who have completed education. School and College students should not participate in this category
The contest is run in 4 formats and winners will be announced in each format:
- 1. Weekly Winners: Top 3 weekly winners are announced based only on incremental voting from Saturday to Friday. The winners are given badges on our 'Hall of Fame' page and will get visibility on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OlympiadSuccessMCMP. In case, a participant has more than 1 photograph in top 3, the one with higher votes will be eligible.
- 2. Monthly Winners: For the 3 categories, there are 4 awards every month. Out of these, 2 awards are given to photographs who have highest votes in the month. The remaining 2 awards are given to best photographs selected by Jury members. However, only top 10% of voted photographs in the month will qualify for Jury awards. The top voted photograph as well as the one selected by Jury will be given an award of Rs. 750 or equivalent gift vouchers. The runners-up will get an award of Rs. 500 or equivalent gift vouchers. Overall, there are 12 awards for 3 categories every month. In case, a participant has more than 1 photograph qualifying for an award, the one with higher award will be eligible.
- 3. Special Occasions: We may run some contests on special occasions which may have a different theme. The awards will be announced at the time of announcement of these special events.
- 4. Final Winners: The awards and criteria for the final awards will be announced in a few weeks. Do stay tuned.
- Certificates will be awarded to all the photographs winning an award.
The Jury Members are as follows —
Mr. Anurag Batra
Chairman & Editor-in-Chief, Business World
Mr. Garvit Singh Naruka
Season 1 Winner, My Click My Pick
Mr. Pratik Dhawan
Director, Delhi College of Photography
Ms. Anuradha Bhayana
Winner Mrs. Delhi-NCR, 2016
Ms. Neela Kaushik
Founder, Gurgaon Moms
Ms. Meenal Godawat
Director, Olympiad Success
Important: In weekly, monthly and final rounds, if a participant is eligible for more than one award, he/she will be eligible for one award of higher value. All the awards or certificates will be sent only to India-based addresses.