Science Olympiad Foundation conducts a well reputed Science Olympiad “NSO” or National Science Olympiad which is organized in two phases. The first level consists of reasoning and science questions whereas the second level is pure science. Only 5 percent of the students go to the second level.
Keys to crack the first level of NSO:
- Know your goal? : Find the answer to questions like why you should prepare for NSO what are its benefits.
Besides building your analytical skills, better understanding of concepts and boosting your confidence, NSO also provides very attractive prizes for Olympiad winners including cash awards, medals, gifts, certificates etc. The toppers from each class are awarded at a grand prize distribution ceremony.
- What you have to study? : The first level exam consists of 70% syllabus from the previous class. You must practice with previous year papers of NSO. Go through the syllabus to identify and find the necessary sources to study the various topics of NSO.
Upgrade your skills with our
NSO Olympiad sample papers
- Collection of study material: Get your study material prepared in advance. Do not waste your time trying to find study materials at the last moment.
Olympiad Success offers complete and much focused study material for NSO level 1 Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and other Science Olympiads. Keeping in mind the quality of the content our experts prepare the best contents for you which matches the level of NSO previous year papers for class 1, class 2, class 3, class 4, class 5, class 6, class 7, class 8, class 9 and class 10. We upgrade our content timely according to the pattern of recent year NSO paper.
To help you in your preparations Olympiad Success offers the pattern based sample papers for class 1 to 10.
- Exam Pattern: The NSO level questions are conceptual i.e. the questions asked are not based on the direct knowledge of the concepts, but the understanding of applications of concepts is needed. You should know the application of the concepts as well. You should understand the concept and the pattern and should perform Science Olympiad sample questions based on the exact pattern of the level 1 NSO question papers last year.
Helping you understand the Olympiad Success, understanding concepts, strengthening the concept in your mind and understanding the advanced level of concepts in application to enhance your skills and quality-based application-based questions and detailed explanations. .... And all these improvement plans, adaptive tests and advanced application in a smart way with the help of concept based application is the invitingly. It’s time to start smart work rather than hard work with Olympiad Success.
Remember that the questions asked in the first level will be from your curriculum but will not be that simple. Questions will not be based on direct concepts but advanced applications of concepts will be required. You just have to stick to thorough understanding of your concepts and also their advance application.
- Start preparing from today: Most students who wish to climb NSO level 1 already started preparing for the exam.
Olympiad Success offers "Comprehensive package" to create, strengthen and understand the application of concepts. "Comprehensive package" is essential for top international ranks for students. This package is prepared by the most experienced experts with the knowledge of the latest NSO question paper, along with the pattern of NSO last year papers. Crack the first level of NSO with our NSO Mock Test Papers and also this will help you in any other Science Olympiad as well.
Olympiad Success provides NSO level 1 sample question papers based on patterns of previous years.
Olympiad Success has NSO level 1 material and question papers for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Create and achieve success in any Science Olympiad for grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 with our "Comprehensive Package".
- Feel the panic situation: To overcome this panic situation you should practice with real pressure of time and same pattern of questions. The real NSO question paper is very long and requires a lot of practice to complete the paper within the prescribed time. Olympiad Success provides downloadable tests. Our tests work perfectly well in all browsers and mobile.
Olympiad Success offers NSO first-level mock test papers and second-level mock test paper designed with the idea of preparing the advanced level of real NSO.
- Time Management: Prepare a timetable and stick to it. Practice all kinds of topics. Work on your weaker areas. If you do not want to overload yourself, start preparing well in advance.
- Patience: Success is not a one or two day case in any field including NSO. It requires a lot of hard work and Continuous effort. If you do not see success in the beginning, do not give up. Continue to push yourself. Soon the results would be better.
- Regular Study: To make your concepts crystal clear in your minds you have to study on a regular basis.
. Olympiad Success gives you the National Science Olympiad questions covering each topic for NSO Level 1 to understand your ability and concept.
- Challenge yourself daily: Your competition with yourself will upgrade your skills to a greater extent.
- Concentration and dedication: Study with full Concentration and dedication don’t waste your time by distracting yourself in other things.
- Focus: Focus on your goal will help you to study better and to achieve great success in short interval of time.
- Logic: Science revolves around logic. Don’t learn the concepts as you can easily forget them, try to understand the concepts and find the logic behind them.
- Revision of concepts: To make the concepts on your tips the only key is revise them on a regular basis.
- Check your progress: It is very important to know where you stand and at what level you want to be for this check your progress regularly.
- Avoid Weakness and Dizziness: To solve complex Science questions, mind needs to be calm, composed and relaxed. Do not end yourself before the exam. Have proper sleep at night before the exam.
Olympiad Success offers NSO mock test paper based on the pattern of NSO's last year's papers, class 1, class 2, class 3, class 4, class 5, class 6, class 7, class 8, class 9 and class 10.