Section – 1: Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies and Spellings, One Word, Word order, Nouns, Verbs, Adverbs, Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Punctuations, Voices, Narration. Concord, Question forms, Tenses, Conditionals, Modals, Collocations, Phrasal verbs, Idioms, Homonyms and homophones, Words related to weather, Countries, Language and people, Global problems, etc.
Section – 2: Search for and retrieve information from various text types like Encyclopaedias, Dictionaries, etc., Understand information presented in instruction manual format, Message format and others , Acquire broad understanding of and look for specific information in longer texts like editorials, Essays, etc., Make inferences from advanced texts.
Section – 3: Ability to understand situation-based variations in functions like Giving/accepting compliments, Agreeing, Disagreeing, Requesting, Seeking information, Pronunciation etc.
Section – 4: Higher Order Thinking Questions - Syllabus as per Sections 1, 2 and 3.
What we Offer?
- Comprehensive Test Series: 100 worksheets + 10+ mock test
- Mock Test Series: 10+ practice test papers
* 55+ logical reasoning worksheets complimentary for every subscriber
What we Offer?
Explore LIVE Classes
Buy Test Series
- Comprehensive Test Series: 60+ worksheets + 10+ mock test papers
- Mock Test Series: 10+ mock test papers (Comprehensive English Mock Test Papers are based on Previous Year question papers for Class 10)