Number sense, Numeral and Number Name (7 and 8 digit numbers), Roman Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Factors and Multiples, LCM, HCF, Rules of Divisibility, Whole, Prime and Composite Numbers, Fractions, Decimals, Geometrical Shapes & Angles, Circles, Symmetry, Measurement of Length, Mass, Capacity, Perimeter and Area of Rectangle, Square, Measurement of Volume, Temperature, Time and Various Operations on Time, Relationship Between Seconds, Minutes and Hours, Money, Representation of Data in Pictorial Form, Patterns, Formation of Numbers and Figures, Direction Sense Test, Number Ranking and Alphabet Test, Series, Odd One Out.
Achievers Section: Higher Order Thinking Questions - from the above had given Syllabus
What we Offer?
- Comprehensive Test Series: 50+ Topic-wise worksheets + 20 mock test papers
- Mock Test Series: 20 mock test papers
* 20+ logical reasoning worksheets complimentary for every subscriberWhat we Offer?
- Comprehensive Test Series: 40+ worksheets + 20+ mock test papers
- Mock Test Series: 20+ mock test papers (Comprehensive Mathematics Mock Test Papers are based on Previous Year question papers for Class 5)
* 20+ logical reasoning worksheets complimentary for every subscriber