Section – 1: Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Section – 2: Fundamentals of Computers, Internet & Viruses, HTML-[Html, Head, Title, Body (Attributes: Background, Background colour, Text, Link, A link, V link), Font (Attributes: Colour, Size, Face), Centre, BR, HR (Attributes: Size, Width, Align, No shade, Colour), Comment tag (< ! .H6, P, B, I, U, IMG, Html Elements: A, (Attributes: Type, Start), Li], Flash CS6, MS-Access, Networking, MS-Word (Exploring File tab, Language and Translate options, Tracking features -Comments, Reviewing Pane, Tracking Changes, Comparing, Combining and Protecting documents, Working with References), MS-PowerPoint (Exploring File tab and Slide Show tab, Comparing, Combining and Protecting presentations), MS-Excel(Exploring File tab, Useful Formulas and Functions - IF, Even, Odd, LCM, GCD, Power, Product, Round, Square, Sum, Min, Max, Average, Count, Upper, Lower And Replace, Cell referencing, Using Defined Names group ), Memory & Storage Devices, Basics of Cyber Crimes, Cyber Laws, Operating Systems(Introduction, Features, Types-single user and multiuser), Latest Developments in the field of IT.
Section – 3: Higher Order Thinking Questions - Syllabus as per Section – 2.
Questions are based on Windows 7 and MS-Office 2010.
What we Offer?
- Comprehensive Test Series: 50+ worksheets + 20 mock test papers
- Mock Test Series: 20 mock test papers
* 20+ logical reasoning worksheets complimentary for every subscriberWhat we Offer?
- Comprehensive Test Series: 40+ worksheets + 20+ mock test papers
- Mock Test Series: 20+ mock test papers (Comprehensive Computer Mock Test Papers are based on Previous Year question papers for Class 8)
* 20+ logical reasoning worksheets complimentary for every subscriber