Section – 1: Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Section – 2: Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Periodic Classification of Elements, Life Processes, Reproduction in Organisms, Heredity and Evolution, Light-Reflection and Refraction, Human Eye and Colourful World, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Sources of Energy, Our Environment and its Management.
Section – 3: Higher Order Thinking Questions - Syllabus as per Section – 2.
Questions of Level-I Olympiad exams will be 60% from the current class syllabus and 40% from the previous class syllabus, e.g. Class-7 NSO exam will have 60% questions from class-7 syllabus and 40% questions from class 6 syllabuses.
Questions of Level-II Olympiad exams will be from current class syllabus only.
Questions in ACHIEVERS SECTION will be from current class syllabus only.
What we Offer?
- Comprehensive Test Series: 50+ Topic-wise worksheets + 20 mock test papers
- Mock Test Series: 20 mock test papers
* 20+ logical reasoning worksheets complimentary for every subscriberWhat we Offer?
- Comprehensive Test Series: 40+ worksheets + 20+ mock test papers
- Mock Test Series: 20+ mock test papers (Comprehensive Science Mock Test Papers are based on Previous Year question papers for Class 10)
* 20+ logical reasoning worksheets complimentary for every subscriber