Online Science CBSE and Olympiad Classes Syllabus for Grade 7
Olympiads are the stepping stones to achieve better results in the competitive world that lies ahead in the life of the child. Science Olympiad examinations help students to improve their practical skills along with their analytical and problem solving abilities. It also helps in improving the academic performance. Along with that CBSE syllabus also plays a crucial role in the same.
Hence, Olympiad Success Live has designed a long-term course for Science preparation which includes both CBSE syllabus and Olympiad for class 7. This long-term course will help in building the foundation of the child. For this, we have done great efforts in finding the tutor for class 7 Science CBSE and Olympiad preparation with relevant background and experience.
If you are interested in purchasing this course, then please Enrol Now. You will be redirected to the batch detail page, wherein you can see all the details like batch start and demo dates, fess and the registration link related to Science CBSE and Olympiad for class 7 course.
Grade 7 CBSE Science syllabus identifies age-appropriate content. It is utilized as a driving factor to develop scientific temper and scientific thinking by:
- Developing process skills of science. The skills include
- making observations
- posing questions
- looking for various resources of learning in search of the questions
- planning investigations
- making and testing hypothesis
- using various tools for collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- communicating explanations with evidence
- justifying explanations
- critically thinking to consider and evaluate alternative explanations
- reflecting on their thinking by comparing what they think with what the scientific community thinks
- engaging in sustained discussion
- Making generalisation, proving or disproving hypothesis, developing explanations, communicating and applying.
- Imbibing the development of historical perspectives; environmental concerns and sensitivity.
- Developing respect for human dignity and rights, gender equity, values of honesty, integrity, cooperation, and concern for life.
The content of grade 7 CBSE Science is consistent with the cognitive development of the student which includes:
- Nutrition In Plants
- Nutrition In Animals
- Fibre to Fabric
- Acids, Bases, And Salts
- Physical And Chemical Changes
- Weather Climate And Adaptation Of Animals To Climate
- Winds, Storms, And Cyclones
- Respiration In Organisms
- Transportation In Animals And Plants
- Reproduction In Plants
- Motion And Time
- Electric Current And Its Effects
- Water: A Precious Resource
- Forest: Our Lifeline
- Waste Water Story
Check the detailed syllabus below. For Olympiads preparation, you can check the syllabus here!
Keeping in mind the curricular expectations, Olympiad Success Live has designed a course for CBSE and Olympiads Science preparation for class 7 students. And for this, we have the right set of tutors with relevant background and experience for class 7 Science CBSE and Olympiads preparation.
To fulfill these curricular expectations, our course will help the students for class 7 with the following and will help in inculcating values among students too:
- Observe surroundings, natural processes, phenomena through visuals, touch, smell, feel, etc.
- Share observations with others, discuss, pose questions that can be answered through scientific investigations, seek information and formulate hypothesis
- Prove the hypothesis by designing and performing activities, experiments, surveys, etc.
- Observe the changes/findings during the activity, experiments, surveys, etc.
- Analyse data, interpret results and draw inferences
- Communicate explanation and argument with evidence.
If you are interested in enrolling for this grade 7 Science course, then you can pay the fees here. After payment, kindly WhatsApp us your name, class and subject at +91 95607 64447
Nutrition In Plants
- Mode of Nutrition In Plants
- Photosynthesis — Food Making Process in Plants
- Other Modes of Nutrition in Plants
- How Nutrients are Replenished in The Soil
Nutrition In Animals
- Different Ways of Taking Food
- Digestion in Humans
- Digestion in Grass-Eating Animals
- Feeding and Digestion In Amoeba
Fibre To Fabric
- Hot and Cold
- Measuring Temperature
- Laboratory Thermometer
- Transfer of Heat
- Kinds of Clothes We Wear in Summer and Winter
Acids, Bases, And Salts
- Acids and Bases
- Natural Indicators Around Us
- Neutralisations in Everyday Life
Physical And Chemical Changes
- Physical Changes
- Chemical Change
- Rusting of Iron
Weather Climate And Adaptation Of Animals To Climate
- Climate and Adaptation
Winds, Storms, And Cyclones
- Air Exerts Pressure
- High-Speed Winds Are Accompanied by Reduced Air Pressure
- Air Expands on Heating
- Wind Currents Are Generated Due to Uneven Heating on The Earth
- Thunderstorms and Cyclones
- Destruction Caused by Cyclones
- Effective Safety Measures
- Advanced Technology Has Helped
- Soil Teeming with Life
- Soil Profile
- Soil Types
- Properties of Soil
- Moisture in Soil
- Absorption of Water by Soil
- Soil and Crops
Respiration In Organisms
- Why Do We Respire?
- How Do We Breathe?
- What Do We Breathe Out?
- Breathing in Other Animals
- Breathing Under Water
- Do Plants Also Respire?
Transportation In Animals And Plants
- Circulatory System
- Excretion in Animals
- Transport of Substances in Plants
Reproduction In Plants
- Modes of Reproduction
- Sexual Reproduction
- Fruits and Seed Formation
- Seed Dispersal
Motion And Time
- Slow or Fast
- Measurement of Time
- Measuring Speed
- Distance-Time Graph
Electric Current And Its Effects
- Symbols of Electric Components
- Heating Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Electric Bell
- Light Travels Along A Straight Line
- Reflection of Light
- Right or Left!
- Playing with Spherical Mirrors
- Images Formed by Lenses
- Sunlight — White Or Coloured?
Water: A Precious Resource
- How Much Water Is Available
- Forms of Water
- Groundwater as An Important Source of Water
- Depletion of Water Table
- Distribution of Water
- Water Management
- What Role You Can Play
- Effect of Water Scarcity on Plants
Forest: Our Lifeline
Waste Water Story
- Water, Our Lifeline
- What Is Sewage?
- Water Freshens Up – An Eventful Journey
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Better House Keeping Practices
- Sanitation and Disease
- Alternative Arrangement for Sewage Disposal
- Sanitation at Public Places